Dear Church family,
A couple of weeks ago most of us did not envision how things have been unfolding with church and home life. We have been addressing doing church, but today I want to address a home life issue and let you know that Central Manor Cares!
Many in our church family may be facing difficulties due to finances, inability to get around, or finding necessities. We have a variety of ways we would like to be of assistance.
- Let us know if there is a real need. With you or with someone else. Be assured we will keep strict confidence with anyone who is in need.
- We have plenty of food in our food closet. We have volunteers that would love to drop stuff off.
- I have had people offer to donate food or resources that we would like to get to people in need.
- If you would like to donate food or money to help those who are out of work or struggling during this time we are accepting food and financial donations this Sunday from 9:30-10:45. The donations as well as the distributions will be kept confidential. We have the refrigerator and freezer to store items that will need it. We already have dry good, and canned goods.
- Please submit prayer requests to the office. email@example.com
Please be in touch with those who may need extra help, or are shut-ins. Also, be in prayer for our church family during this critical time.
Hope to see you online tomorrow. Get in touch if you have trouble connecting.
May God bless,