The leadership team at Central Manor Church kindly asks that you respect the following guidelines as we make our plans to reassemble for services in our building. Of course, if in the 3 days prior to attending you have had new symptoms such as fevers, chills, shaking, coughing, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle pain, headache, diarrhea, or loss of taste or smell, we ask that you remain at home. Also, if you have had any close contact within the past 14 days prior to attending with a patient with a known or clinically suspected COVID-19 diagnosis, we ask that you remain at home. The health and well-being of our people is of utmost importance to us.
Drive-In Service on May 24 at 11:00 a.m.
- Please enter through the east parking lot entrances off Penn Street and Blue Rock Road. Parking lot attendants will direct you to the parking area in the west parking lot of the church.
- Upon arrival, Pastor Jeremy will have volunteers assigned to distribute the children’s and adult Sunday School curriculum for the next quarter (June through August). While our volunteers will take appropriate measures to minimize health risks, those who would prefer to receive their curriculum via alternate methods may make other arrangements through the church office.
- The service will be broadcast by way of FM transmitter. As you enter the parking area, a sandwich board sign will direct you to the correct radio frequency for the service for that morning. If you are comfortable, roll your windows down and participate by joining in the singing and following the message with your Bible in hand. Lyrics for the songs can be found at here.
- Families are encouraged to stay together and in their vehicle for the duration of the service. For those who wish to sit on the lawn, please bring a lawn chair, maintain social distancing as a family unit, and consider wearing face masks until seated in deference to others who may be at Keep in mind that you will need to bring a radio or other electronic device that will enable you to tune in to the appropriate FM station.
- The building will be open for restroom use only. We ask that facemasks be worn and that you refrain from moving to other areas of the building.
- Vehicles will be directed to exit by way of the west parking lot exits along Penn Street and Blue Rock Road. Please follow the direction of the parking lot attendants to ensure the safety of others who may be returning to their vehicles.
- Parking attendants will collect offerings as you exit the church lot after the service. Please do not feel obligated to give, especially if you have recently become unemployed or are facing financial hardship.
- For those who are unable or who may choose not to attend, a prerecorded service will be posted to our church Facebook page and YouTube channel by 8:00 Sunday morning. There will be no Sunday School on Facebook Live the morning of May 24th.
- In the event of rain, the drive-in service will be cancelled, and we will default to our online service for the day.
Worship Services Beginning May 31 at 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m., and 11:00 a.m.
- Please stay together and maintain social distancing as a family. Since there will be no nursery, Sunday School, or Kids Church until further notice, please be gracious and encourage our young families whose children may not be accustomed to sitting in ‘big church’.
- Please enter the building through the east or west lobby doors and proceed directly to either the sanctuary or fellowship hall to be seated. Pews will be taped off and chairs set to maintain appropriate social distancing.
- Sections in both the sanctuary and fellowship hall will be reserved for our seniors.
- Services will be 1 hour in length and live streamed to various TV screens in the fellowship hall.
- Please refrain from moving to other areas of the building to eliminate the need to sanitize those areas before and after services.
- We will endeavor to provide hand sanitizer at the lobby entrances and exits and will sanitize used areas before and after services.
- We ask that facemasks be worn upon entering and exiting the building, while moving to and from the sanctuary and fellowship hall, and while using the restrooms. We will not require facemasks to be worn while seated for the services.
- Physical bulletins will not be distributed.
- Ushers will be available to collect offerings as you exit the church building after the service. An offering box will also be available for those who wish to maintain additional social distancing. Please do not feel obligated to give, especially if you have recently become unemployed or are facing financial hardship.
- Please do not linger in the building after the service to allow our team to sanitize areas for the next group that will soon arrive. Exit the building through the designated side exits unless the stairs are a hardship for you. This will allow room for others arriving for the next service to enter through the lobby doors.
- For those who are unable or who may choose not to attend, we will post our pre-recorded service on our church Facebook page and YouTube channel by 8:00 Sunday morning. Sunday School will resume on Facebook Live the morning of May 31st.
Thank you again for respecting these guidelines. Only attend if you feel safe to do so.
The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps!