Guidelines for Assembling
Revised August 21, 2020
The leadership team at Central Manor Church kindly asks that you respect the following guidelines as we continue to meet for services in our building. Of course, if in the 3 days prior to attending you have had new symptoms such as fevers, chills, shaking, coughing, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle pain, headache, diarrhea, or loss of taste or smell, we ask that you remain at home. Also, if you have had any close contact within the past 14 days prior to attending with a patient with a known or clinically suspected COVID-19 diagnosis, we ask that you remain at home. The health and well-being of our people is of utmost importance to us.
- Please stay together and maintain social distancing as a family.
- Please enter the building through the east or west lobby doors and proceed directly to either the sanctuary, fellowship hall, or your Sunday School classroom to be seated. Pews will be taped off and chairs set to maintain appropriate social distancing.
- The worship services will be approximately 1 hour in length and live streamed to various TV screens in the fellowship hall and lobby.
- Please refrain from moving to other areas of the building to eliminate the need to sanitize those areas before and after services.
- We will endeavor to provide hand sanitizer at the lobby entrances and exits.
- We ask that facemasks be worn upon entering and exiting the building, while moving to and from the sanctuary, fellowship hall, and classrooms, and while using the restrooms. We will not require facemasks to be worn while seated for the services or classes.
- Ushers will be available to collect offerings as you exit the church building after the service.
- Please do not linger in close spaces before or after the services. The lobbies should stay open enough for those with concerns to navigate their way out without coming into close contact with others.
- For those who are unable or who may choose not to attend, we will post our pre-recorded service on our church Facebook page and YouTube channel by 8:15 Sunday morning. A pre-recorded service with live interaction via chat will also air on Sundays at https://centralmanorchurch.online.church/ at 8:15 a.m., 10:45 a.m., and 1:00 p.m..
Thank you again for respecting these guidelines. Only attend if you feel safe to do so.