Guidelines for Assembling
Revised February 1, 2021
The leadership team at Central Manor Church kindly asks that you respect the following guidelines as we continue to meet for services in our building. Of course, if in the 3 days prior to attending you have had new symptoms such as fevers, chills, shaking, coughing, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle pain, headache, diarrhea, or loss of taste or smell, we ask that you remain at home. Also, if you have had any close contact within the past 14 days prior to attending with a patient with a known or clinically suspected COVID-19 diagnosis, we ask that you remain at home. The health and well-being of our people is of utmost importance to us.
- Please stay together and maintain social distancing as a family.
- Please enter the building through the east or west lobby doors and proceed directly to either the sanctuary, fellowship hall, or your Sunday School classroom to be seated. Please maintain appropriate social distancing.
- The worship services will be approximately 1 hour in length and live streamed to TV’s in the fellowship hall and lobby.
- Please refrain from moving to other areas of the building to eliminate the need to sanitize those areas before and after services.
- Wall-mounted hand sanitizer dispensers are located in various locations in the lobby near entrances and exits.
- We ask that facemasks be worn upon entering and exiting the building, while moving to and from the sanctuary, fellowship hall, and classrooms, and while using the restrooms. We will not require facemasks to be worn while seated for the services or classes.
- Ushers will pass by with an offering plate during the 8:15 and 10:45 services. Offerings during the 9:30 service should be dropped in one of the black offering boxes located at the back of the sanctuary.
- Please do not linger in close spaces before or after the services. The lobbies should stay open enough for those with concerns to navigate their way out without coming into close contact with others.
- For those who are unable or who may choose not to attend, we will post our pre-recorded service on our church online page at https://centralmanorchurch.online.church/ at 8:15 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. A link to the service video will be posted to our Facebook page late Sunday mornings. Or, you may visit our YouTube channel directly for service videos.
Thank you again for respecting these guidelines. Only attend if you feel safe to do so.