What is Heartfelt Ministries?
And I pray this: that your love will keep on growing in knowledge and every kind of discernment, so that you may approve the things that are superior and may be pure and blameless in the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ to the glory and praise of God. Philippians 1:9-11 (CSB)
Heartfelt Ministries is a once a month (October to April, with one month off) multigenerational gathering for women to intentionally interact with women. A team of three Heart Encouragers host their group of six to seven Heartfelt Friends to gather for light refreshments, a short devotional, prayer and fellowship. Groups may meet in the daytime or evening.
Heart Encouragers (formerly Heartfelt Moms)
Who is a Heart Encourager?
- She loves Jesus and eagerly serves Him
- She has a heart for encouraging younger women
- She does not have it all together, and has made mistakes
- She regularly attends church and has fellowship with believers
- She has a willing heart to serve
- She is eager to share both triumphs and mistakes in a wise manner
- She looks for Biblical wisdom and God’s guiding hand in her life.
- She prays and spends time in the Word.
- She is willing to work with her team of 2 other Heart Encouragers
Heart Encouragers Registration Form
Heartfelt Friends (formerly Heartfelt Sisters)
Who is a Heartfelt Friend?
- She is at least 18 years or older.
- She is committed to meeting together once a month and makes this commitment a high priority.
- She RSVP’s to her Heart Encouragers and is on time to her Heartfelt group.
- She is willing to learn from those around her as well as gather and interact with others.
- She expresses her appreciation and respect for the Heart Encouragers.
- She is respectful of others, especially those who have put a lot of planning and effort into the gathering.
- She maintains confidentiality.
Heartfelt Friends Registration Form
Heartfelt Ministries Guidelines
- Groups will meet six times a year (optional seventh time) from October to April.
- The evening will consist of fellowship, light refreshments, short Bible teaching and prayer. (Meals will be served two times a year – decided upon by the Heartfelt Encouragers)
- Groups will meet for one year and then be reorganized so that Heartfelt participants can meet and interact with a new group.
- While we love children, we do ask that you find alternate childcare. This is a special evening out for those ages eighteen and older.