Worship and Technology Director
Worship and Technology Director
- Full-time salaried position, average of a fifty (50) hour work week.
- A mature and growing disciple of Jesus Christ
- Show evidence of spiritual and moral character.
- Demonstrate competence in Bible knowledge, doctrine and practice.
- Demonstrate a Christ-like love for people, and an ability to relate and work with them.
- Possess a burden for the lost within the local community.
- Ability to establish rapport, influence, and communicate with others.
- Ability to plan, manage and organize time, people, and resources effectively.
- Committed to working with the Pastoral Staff and the Church Council.
- If married, have a spouse and family supportive of the ministry.
- Concur with and endorse the Constitution and Doctrinal Statement of the Central Manor Church of God (CMCOG).
- Agreement with the Mission Statement of CMCOG.
- Have a heart for worship and music, both personally and in leading others.
- Have knowledge of the fundamentals of music, have experience with both traditional and contemporary music, and be able to lead congregational singing and worship effectively in both styles. Ability to play a musical instrument would be very beneficial.
- Possessing advanced ability in communications technology, including sound systems, stage lighting, video projection, websites and social media.
- Committed to continuing education to grow in ministry skills.
- Prefer three years of experience in a church staff position.
- Demonstrate commitment to CMCOG by becoming a member.
- Lead the Music Ministry Team.
- Plan and lead the music and other aspects of Sunday morning worship services, in cooperation with the Senior Pastor and the Music Ministry Team.
- Plan and lead other special worship ministries, e.g., Missions Conference, Easter, Christmas Eve, adult and children’s choirs, etc.
- Design and implement themed communication materials, e.g., slides, announcements, bulletins, etc.
- Prepare and organize sheet music and song books for Worship Team.
- Prepare slides for worship for the video projector and oversee proper implementation of stage lighting and all other multi-media components.
- Design and implement worship atmosphere elements, e.g., stage set designs, creative room lighting, etc.
- Oversee upkeep and maintenance of all aspects of sound, video, media, and lighting.
- Recruit, train, schedule, and lead practices with the Worship Team.
- Communicate worship plans with church Administrative Secretary.
- Recruit, train, and schedule the sound technicians and multi-media/lighting technicians.
- Develop, monitor and maintain CMCOG website and other social media outlets, making regular updates.
- Oversee all Technology.
- Assist Pastors and office staff in creation of materials to support assimilation of visitors and new members.
- Ensure quality and consistency of live streaming of Sunday worship.
- Submit budget requests through the Finance Ministry Team ultimately to be approved by the Church Council.
- To the Senior Pastor: serve under his direction, keeping him informed of activities, goals, and ministry plans; attend regular staff meetings; be accountable to him regarding work schedule.
- To the Church Council: submit a monthly written report and participate in regular Church Council meetings. Any outside employment must be approved by the Church Council.
Familiarity / experience with the following programs is desired:
- Planning Center
- CCLI Songselect
- Praise Charts
- Loop Community
- Adobe Creative Cloud apps (Photoshop, etc.)
To apply for consideration:
- Submit a resume with cover letter
- Video links (YouTube, Vimeo) to at least 2 video recordings with acceptable audio and video quality of you leading worship while singing and playing an instrument. Live footage from a worship service is preferred.
Submit information to email@example.com